2010/09/09

Germany Bathroom Story

I decided to start my blog with an old favorite from my life, my you tube, and my under construction web site. (And by under construction, I mean lame and clunky cause I have no idea how to use iWeb well, and even less idea how to actually use HTML for something other than a Myspace Overlay.)

I fancy myself a good story teller and a few years back I was unable to come home for christmas so I decided to make a DVD of some of the stories my family usually encourages me to tell whenever we get together.

This first one is about my father and my trip to Germany in 2006, where I had an unfortunate bathroom experience.

1 comment:

  1. I totally remember you telling this story! We were at the Black Crow in Chico with Melissa and Kevin, I think. I had gotten a Black Crow Margarita, and the combination of me being a light weight and it being particularly strong made for an interesting experience. I had only consumed about the top 3/4 of an inch of the glass, and I remember sort of drifting in and out of hearing your story. The only parts I remember are "I had Africa on the back of my pants" and something about climbing over or under the bathroom stall doors. And then I remember stumbling to the bathroom and being surprised that I couldn't walk very well. Ha. What a memory!

    ReplyDelete